Tuesday, July 24, 2012

meow

Zodiac, a new monthly themed event, opened for the first time yesterday.  One of my favorite stores, [HANDverk] is one of the participants.  Daphne Klossovsky modeled her Leo Claw Pumps after Christian Louboutin's Alex Paw Pumps and I think they are just amazing.  They are completely mesh and Daphne makes ever little bit of them herself.  They come in one color--lion--and are a steal at $L200.  Leo is a fire sign, like mine, Sagittarius, and I've dated more than my share of Leo's in my day. I wonder if someone will make a big horse's behind for my sign; it would be fitting.  [HANDverk] is also involved in the Hope for Emilia event which raises funds for victims of the earthquake in Emilia, Italy.  The Copper Ring and Silver Earrings of the Hammered Metal jewelry items are 100% donation items and Daphne's partner, Tobias Convair, also has a chair available at 100% donation.  

Credits
Shoes: [HANDverk] Claw Pump - Leo: available at Zodiac
Jewelry: [HANDverk] Hammered Metal Jewelry: available at Hope for Emilia
Shirt: Kyoot: Prey Bustier: available at Zodiac
Shorts: Miel: Fit Shorts
Hair: LeLutka: Salome: available at Hair Fair 2012
Skin: Glam Affair: Leah - Spring Breeze
Lashes: FlugeIn Brise: Eyelash02 matel

No comments:

Post a Comment