Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Bandana / Beach Day!

I'm running late for my mom's house so I'm actually going to be brief!  Hair Fair 2012 ends today and it is also Bandana Day!  Bandana Day is a longstanding tradition for Hair Fair where we take off our hair to show solidarity with Wigs for Kids, the organization that benefits from Hair Fair.  However, you don't have to go Kojak as on each of the 4 sims is a bandana booth!  There are bandanas made by designers, bloggers, and other residents of SL; each is only 50 L and they are transferable.  My tradition every year is to at least get LeLutka's bandana.  They are always super chic.

Boom has released a new bikini, Ellio, which comes in about lots and lots of yummy colors and patterns.  In total there are 256 mix and match combinations to chose from.   The bikini comes in full sets and as separates so you can go wild!  Full sets are available at a discounted price.
The backdrop for the outfits is the adorable Seraphim Pergola Lounge from Circa.  It is from the Seraphim hunt, that I think officially ended yesterday or today, but Cher told me she is leaving all her hunt items out until Monday.  It costs only a few lindens and includes everything you see in the top photo of the collage (except the tray).   It has several animations and sits many avatars.  Circa also has just released some new yummy drinks.  The Sangria tray is visually appealing and if you touch the pitcher it delivers a glass of sangria, making it a really nice item for parties and other gatherings.  You can also buy the new set of Mocktails.  It includes both drinks to wear and rez.  Note: I enhanced the colors a bit so that you can see the details of the drinks.
It may be the day to wear bandanas but there is no rule that says you cannot BUY hair on this last day of Hair Fair.  One of my fair favorites was pr!tty's Ally hair, particularly the Sophie pink color.  One of my guilty pleasures is watching America's Next Top Model (though the squealing is starting to really get on my nerves) and I loved Sophie in the last round of the show.  I'm showing the Ellio bikini again because I love them all!  OK, I'm off to do chores at my ma! Happy Sunday!

Credits:
Bikini: Boom: Ellio Bikini: New Release
Bandana: LeLutka: Faith for Bandana Day @ Hair Fair 2012.  You can purchase at any of the 4 sims
Hair: pr!tty: Ally @ Hair Fair 2012
Pergola: Circa: Seraphim Pergola: Hunt item out until Monday
Drinks: Circa: New Releases
Skin: Dutch Touch: Yri

No comments:

Post a Comment