Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sometimes it gets to be too much

Like most folks that I know in SL I tend to get too busy to the point where I can't keep up or get so overwhelmed with IM's and tasks that SL ceases to be fun.  SL, at least if you are a fashionista, has become so fast paced.  I cannot keep up anymore with events, which like it or not, is SL's current business model...and I like events, and even, work on some.  It has introduced me to so many designers I would have never known.  Almost every thing I am wearing or am standing on or next to is from a recent event and include some items that I will continue to wear or use over and over again.
I love to death Baiastice's new Tori dress which is available right now at The Liaison Collaborative. It is the definitive sexy slip dress and great care has been taken on the placement of lace and texture shading to show off a woman's curves, even a no-mesh-body, tiny avatar like me.  Some of you may remember the slip dress that Digit Darkes made about a billion years ago in SL.  I used to wear that thing to death and this will be an often used favorite in my ghastly inventory.  I decided to go with Soonsiki's newer Rat hair, which has that gamine look I adore and does not cover up this pretty dress. The Peyton shoes from Baby Monkey are a newer release and are available with a multi-texture hud for a very reasonable price.

Credits
Build: Trompe Loeil: Attic Skybox for October Collabor88 (love the texture treatment on the windows!)
Tables: Circa: Traveler's Desk for Mystic Realms (closing soon!)
Hair: Soonsiki: Rat
Skin: Glam Affair: Aria - Arctic 01 G
Dress: Baiastice: Tori - Bittersweet for The Liaison Collaborative - October
Jewelry: Mandala: Billionaire Watch Set & Sagarmatha Necklace -Silver
Shoes: Baby Monkey: Peyton for Slink High Feet
Poses: oOo Studio: both from new sets that were introduced for the recent FLF: Avenger & Henrietta


No comments:

Post a Comment