Tuesday, October 28, 2014

50 Shades of Eden and one of them is pissed :)





Angry because I have spent the last several days in SL attempting to get this shot and either my new graphics card is a fail or the cable provider is a lamo and not giving me a good connection. Either way, my son finally relented and let me use his laptop.  What a difference a good computer makes!
I would take the comp back but he might die. Cable doods are coming later this week and if that does not fix it it means no decent comp for me for the duration! Grr

The items I am showing in this scene are some fabulous items from events that are ending soon.  Run to FaMESHed and check out Trompe Loeil's Paxton Living Room Set.  The primary items include an overstuffed sofa and chairs and one of the coolest coffee tables I have seen in SL, not shown but looks like a large tree slice {ie. Sequoia).  Also available are the paintings and lighting shown above. Season's Story, which I think runs a few more days is as lovely as always and I fell hard for Eula's new Wilma hair.  I'm not a huge big hair fan and this hair is similar to my RL hair.  The delicious slip dress is from Ison's collection at Collabor88.  I love Harry Ison like a fat kid loves cake because he makes soime of the best understated, sophisticated clothes on the grid. I am obsessed with his work. Finally, Cannibelle is busy again after a summer slow down and has some adorable stocking sets at the Kawaii vs. Creepy Gacha Fair.  She has 4 styles out and I opted for one of the kawaii's for this post. I have become a huge fan of her stockings!

Credits:
Building: Trompe Loeil: Attic Skybox: currently available at Collabor88
Furnishings and Decor: Trompe Loeil: from the Paxton Living Room Set: currently available @ FaMESHed
Hair: Eula: Wilma: currently available at The Season's Story
Skin: Glam Affair: Aria - Artic 01 G
Makeup: Buzz - Nynx Shadow - Salem: currently available at The Cosmetic Fair
Earrings: Mandala: Oddesey - Zeus - silver
Dress: ISON: Silk Slip Dress - purple: currently available at Collabor88
Cuffs: Pomposity: Handcuff Bracelet
Stockings: Cannibelle: Heart Seam Tights - purple: available at the Kawaii vs. Creepy Gacha Fair
Boots: Purple Moon: Croco Boots (for Slink High Feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment