Sunday, October 26, 2014

Like a Queen

Just a quick post to show off my FABULOUS new dress I found at this round of The Fantasy Collective. It's by Senzafine, and is called the "Caterina" gown. I have to admit, I haven't bought a big poofy formal type dress in ages cuz well, I never go anywhere to wear them, but when I saw this one, it was love at first sight. The texturing is exquisite, and it fits perfectly! It's available in 8 colors, and is very reasonably priced.

Since the dress has sort of a "regal" vibe to it, what better to top it off with than a crown! :D This one is also at The Fantasy Collective this round. It's called the "Isabel" crown, by Sweet Lies Designs. It's available in silver & gold, and both have a color change hud for the gems.

 I finished off my look with one of my favorite necklaces from Lazuri. Not only is it beautiful, but it's named after a character from my most favorite movie EVER! (not sure if that was on purpose, or a coincidence, but yeah) The Esme necklace! ^.^ If you've never been to Lazuri, you definitely need to check them out. They have one of the best selections of formal jewelry on the grid, and they offer awesome group gifts!
Until next time!

Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Penny - Autumn Girl - Gift for The Seasons Story
Dress: .:Senzafine:. "Caterina" Gown - Moonlight - The Fantasy Collective
Hair: *ARGRACE* HARUKA - Blondes
Crown: Isabel Silver Crown * Sweet Lies Original - The Fantasy Collective
Earrings: Lazuri Diamond Stud Earrings
Necklace: Lazuri Esme Necklace
Poses: Kirin Poses - Hera Pose Pack


Location: Japan Tempura Island

No comments:

Post a Comment