Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hunting

Back in the day, I was quite the costume queen. Not from a roleplay perspective, but simply for fun. A friend and I actually had running competitions to see which of us could out-costume the other. (we never did come to a conclusion on that one.) For the past while, I haven't really worn anything not considered "normal" .....mostly because I'm too busy to change clothes more than twice a month, and I rarely leave my platform anyway .......but I must say, all these nifty events going on lately is leaving me wanting to get back in the swing.


This outfit from G-Field is perfect for an elven motif. It comes in 4 different colors, and is exclusive to the Mystic Realms Faire. I remembered I'd gotten these boots from COCO ages ago, and it turned out that they went perfectly with this look. The bow, however, is the cherry on top of this outfit. It's definitely the coolest bow & arrow set I've seen. Admittedly, there are lots of features with this thing that I didn't dabble in, but what I did play with totally rocks. It comes with a hud that allows you to draw your bow & shoot stuff (*looks at Eden*), and when it's not drawn, the get-up rests on your back. One of the key aspects of THAT bit is that it's all 1 prim/object/whatever so it makes fitting it to your avatar a BREEZE. That might not mean much to some people, but for me, that is comparable to winning the lottery, and being fed chocolate dipped bacon.


 Finished off with some accessories I picked up at the fair, along with the beautiful hut from Sweet Revolutions, and my job was done! *goes back to looking for things to shoot at*

Credits:
Skin: Essences - Emma *lait* blonde
Outfit: *G-Field*[Mesh] Elwyn Outfit -chestnut-(MRF Exclusive) - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Boots: *COCO*_SuedeBoots(Brown)
Hair: *Soonsiki! Raven
Bow: (Pucca Firecaster's Creations) ~Forest's scourge 1.0 - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Wrist Bracers: Noodles - Norah Bracers Brown - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Flask: [tea.s] Liquid Flask - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Bloody Knees: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. Bloody Knees
Choker: -Deathrowdesigns- medieval collar - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Circlet:  ::Bite&Claw:: Ionna Circlet - Silver - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray - Attitude : Unisex Face Paint - Marketplace
Freckles: -UtopiaH- Nose Freckless Faded

Hut: ~*Sweet Revolutions*~ Hut of Valinor - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th

Poses:
GAELINE CREATIONS
::WetCat:: Builds&Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment