Friday, October 17, 2014

Hooray for Cute!

It all started with the little horns on the hair. Tableau Vivant's new color huds are the bomb and the delicate streaks of pink in the blond pack are like spun sugar, especially near the top of the head. The effect on the Mimi attachments perfectly blends with Hallie hair, both available at Collabor88. I don't tend to be a flashy person so the subtle streaks allowed me to really get my face on. The skin is the new group gift at Glam Affair and I added Wicked Peach's Priestess Makeup which is available now The Liaison Collaborative and I am super pleased with the look.  Just what I need before I succumb to Autumn completely.
I am a long time fan of Mimikri, who I am thrilled to see at The Liaison Collaborative.  Mimikri has a casual way with glam that I appreciate and the Eve Embellished Dress is a cute little cocktail number that shows just enough to be sexy without having to desperately throw yourself at the grid.  My hair is covering the darling little jewels that dot the bust of the shirt but it is distinctly Mimikri. Baby Monkey has been on a roll producing SLink compatable shoes for a song compared to many stores. They are sold with a single color hud that basically serves as a fat pack for less than the price of many shoes.  Better yet, group members get half off on all new releases for the first week.

Poses do not get enough credit though I do think we are getting better at crediting them.  They make our picture.  I am extremely impressed with the new pose sets that Fanny Willis has created for Candy Fair. Since the event ends today I hope they are soon at her store. She is definitely a pose maker that I will seek out in the future!

Credits
Hair: Tableau Vivant: Hallie hair with Mimi extensions: Blond Hud: New Release currently available at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair: Sia - Pearl - Dead Doll C: new group gift!
Makeup: Wicked Peach: Priestess Pack 1 - 2: New Release currently available at The Liaison Collaborative
Dress: Mimikri: Eve Embellished Dress - Fire: New Release one of several colors available at The Liaison Collaborative
Shoes: Baby Monkey: Nilla - Slink High Foot compatible
Poses: Everglow: from the Sugar and Sweet sets that were just at Candy Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment