Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Princess & her Castle

The Mystic Realms Faire opens on October 10th, and I must say, there is a lot of FABULOUS stuff there!  I found a lot of new stores (new to me, anyway) that I'll definitely have to add to my "stalk" list. One of the stores I came across is called Kalopsia. They have some fabulous fantasy type items (with built in poses!), one of which is the coolest castle I've ever seen!


It's actually made to be more of a small decorative item, but I just had to blow it up to life size cuz well ....it's the coolest castle I've ever seen! (did I say that already?) While you're grabbing the awesomesauce castle, you can find these stone arches, the bench, the well, and the flying leaves. All at VERY reasonable prices!
While on my journey, I found this beautiful flowered head wreath from Evie's Closet, which comes with a matching choker. There are several colors to choose from, but I chose the red one for my photo. The lovely dress I'm wearing is from The Library, called the "White Queen". It is available in several colors, and it includes optional sleeves, and a halter with a collar. Calico has the perfect elven princess hairstyle available, called "Marian". It's styled with woven braids in the back, which come with a color change hud.


I must say, from what I've seen so far, the creators have really outdone themselves with this fair, and I can't wait to go back for more goodies! If you'd like to get a jump start before opening day, you can check out their shopping guide. See you there! ^.^

Credits:
Skin: Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere* blonde
Dress: ~The Library~ White Queen Dress-White - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Hair: *Calico* Marian - Light Blondes - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Wreath & Necklace: Evie's Closet - Arianwen Wreath - Red - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Eyes: Ikon Eyes - Lucid - Oxidation Lighter
Eyeshadow: [mock]Gallifrey Green eShadow [eye only]
Lipstick: *L* Dusty Matte - Strawberry (no longer available)

Rezzed Items:
Arches, Castle, Flying Leaves, Bench, Well:  - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Kalopsia - Stone Arch
Kalospia - Stone Bench
Kalospia - Well Town
Kalopsia - Flying leaves (green)
Kalopsia - Princess Castle
Step Stone Path: Sway's [stony] step stones - Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10th
Trees: Four Season Oak Tree from Studio Skye
Shrubs & Grasses: Happy Mood & alirium

Pose: Clutter for Builders

No comments:

Post a Comment