Thursday, April 3, 2014

4.4.14 Batdog takes over The Men's Dept.


TMD April 2014 Birdy Batdog et al_001






































Birdy has turned me into one of those "doll carriers".  I'm not usually the type for those huggy things that get attached to your avatar but Birdy makes some of the most adorable mesh animals that I have joined the ranks.  Birdy is releasing the Batdog at The Men's Department for it's April round that begins on the 5th. This round marks the 2 year anniversary of The Men's Department and the designers for this round have really outdone themselves.  Many have also included a bonus gift with your purchase as a thank you to the support the event has been given. I grew up with Dachshunds and they are my favorite pup...all hound and still small enough to take everywhere so this was instant love for me.  The dog comes in 2 versions: one without the mask and one with and also includes a mask for your avatar so that you can be a badass duo avengers.  Truth's new Lagertha hair is perfect for the mask.  Make sure you wear a hairbase with this one as it does sit off your face.  I don't know what planet I've been orbiting but I was unaware that Truth released new hairbases for mesh hair.  You can find them in the color sample boxes scattered throughout the store.  I have not taken off Glam Affair's Sylvia skin in the Jamaica tone from Collabor88 for days now. I picked up a variety of lip colors and eye shadows which makes it a recommended pick. You can pick it up for a few more minutes at C88.  

Credits:
Pet: Birdy: Bat Dog (without cap) and Human Batcap (Unisex): available at The Men's Dept. on April 5th
Hair: Truth: Lagertha: Blondes
Skin: Glam Affair: Sylvia: Jamaica: available for a few more mins at Collabor88
Corset: League: Nyx Corset: Lavender
Skirt: Boom: Tweed Mini Skirt: Graphite: I picked it up at the last round of TDR Fusion and should now be in the store.
Eyes: IKON: Destiny Eyes: Clarity
Hands: Slink: Elegant Hands with Glam Affair Jamaica Appliers
Pose: !Bang: from the Pose Set 11-15

No comments:

Post a Comment