Saturday, April 12, 2014

4.12.14 Ladyish



One thing I've learned to enjoy as I have gotten..ahem...older is playing up my feminine side.  If there was ever a time to indulge in this, it's now.  Two particular events this month are all about spring, Collabor88 and The Season's Story. Maitreya's Wrap Dress for Collabor88 is the ultimate lady dress with its flimsy, washed out floral pattern.  It is very body hugging and I find the lower neckline to be quite sexy to the point that I didn't want to alter it with a necklace.  Truth has a few hairs out right now that feature optional floral additions.  This style, Fleur, is available at The Season's Story, and include 4 different color flowers.  I am not good at completely playing it straight so I added the Eyebag from Pixicat, which was a store newly featured in 50 Linden Friday last week.  It is a gacha at 50L per play; I played long and hard and lucked out with one of the rare bags that includes all the colors as well as the spikes. All bags, even the commons, allow you to change the eye color and comes 3 ways: clutch, cross chest and side strap.  I loved all the shops on this little sim and enjoyed it immensely.  My pose is from an lar's Conventional Series, which is available at Depraved Nation's 100 Block Fashion Fair for 50% off!                     


Credits:
Dress: Maitreya: Wrap Dress - Tender: Available at Collabor88
Bag: Pixicat: Eyebag - spikes (rare) 50L/play
Hair: Truth: Fleur: available at The Season's Story
Skin: Glam Affair: Monkatana - Europa 05
Eyes: Ikon: Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Pose: an lar poses: from the Conventional Series: available at Depraved Nation's 100 Block Fashion Fair: 50% off - great set of blogging poses
Hands: Slink - Elegant
Photo taken at The Trace, where it's now all about Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment