Saturday, March 29, 2014

Surrounded by Cuteness

OHai! So, I don't usually buy cute things for my avatar, cuz well, I just can't pull off "cute" as a general rule, (I pride myself on having a permanent scowl on my face - it's more intimidating *snarls*) BUT I came across so many adorable things this week, I just had to cave.


It all started when I found the most ADORBS starry blush at The Skin Fair 2014, from Adore&Abhor. There's 11 blushes in the pack, with & without stars, and its FREE! Then I came across the Harrah dress from coldLogic. It's available in 8 colors, and the style makes it perfect for spring! Next was the March group gift from Moon. A totally cute hair, in a bubblegum pink tone called "Pritty in Pink". There's a L$200 join fee, but you can also buy this color in the "Ombre Dolly" pack, if you'd prefer. (Although I recommend you join the group, as they have some fabulous hairs!) The final straw was when I visited The Dressing Room Fusion today. A new round just started, and they have a LOT of great stuff! I'm a HUGE Essences fan, and she has 3 new skins available for only L$70 each. One, of which, I knew would go great with my new dress. And when I found the rainbow headband by pr!tty during my trip, I knew that was the perfect final accessory for my "cute" theme.


For my photo scene, I decided to make use of the awesomely adorable sheep from d-lab, which was in the Fifty Linden Friday round for this week. They come in 2 tones, and have 4 variations in each pack - one of which is animated! They also have built in poses, so you can sit on them. SO CUTE! And then I added 3 items from my lovely friend Andel Rhiadra, owner of A.D.D. Andel! - Hanging Wire Hearts, String Lights, and Party Balloons which you can find at the Adore&Abhor Anniversary event.
I don't know, but for somebody that can't pull off cute, I think it turned out pretty well! :D See you next time! <3


Credits:
Skin: Essences - Harper TDRF02 at The Dressing Room Fusion 3/29/2014
Eyes: adored - unreal eyes - candy Marketplace
Hair: MOON {Hair} Serenade - Pritty in Pink - March Group Gift
Headband: pr!tty - Spring Dreaming - Rainbow Headband at The Dressing Room Fusion 3/29/2014
Dress: coldLogic - Harrah - peach sky
Bracelet: Lazuri Spring Collection Group Exclusive Bracelet (not sure if this one is still available)
Star blush: Adore&Abhor Princess Star Blush - Pink at The Skin Fair 2014 - Ends 3/30/2014 so hurry!
Hands & Feet: SLink - Casual Hands / Medium Feet
Poses: Stand: Diesel Works  Jazz-3
           Sit: **KoumB** - Crouch - 2.2 (no longer available)
                     
Shape & Tattoo: My own

Rezzed items:
Hanging Wire Hearts, String Lights - A.D.D.Andel!
Party Balloons - A.D.D.Andel! at the Adore&Abhor Anniversary Event
Sheep: d-lab Chair-sheep-ve for Fifty Linden Friday 3/28/2014
Trees: HappyMood - Garden Tree04

No comments:

Post a Comment