Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I busted Kat's Bubble

Out on a routine shopping trip the other day with my partner in crime, Kat Alderson, we landed at Monso. While I was scouting for goodies, she noticed a gacha machine that had the cutest wearable speech bubbles. Despite my trying to stay away (far away) from gacha's, I just had to look! They had several different sayings, but one was just perfect for Kat. "Yeah! I'm Famous!" If you know her at all, you'd swear this one was made for her. I, being the eternal smartass, also found one to go with it. The yin to her yang, so to speak. :D

*snickers*

Being that we both got a haul on our shopping trip that day, I figured it would be the perfect time to put those speech bubbles to good use, and flaunt our new-found goodies. Until next time! \m/

Credits:
On Fallacy (right):
Skin: Essences - Emma *lait* blonde
Eyes: Ikon Eyes - Lucid - Oxidation
Eyeshadow: ::[annaA]:: Eye Make Up - Pastel [mint]
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Shirt: *TuttiFrutti* Daisy Mesh Top - Celosia Orange - NEW!
Pants: Maitreya * Dirty * Slim BF Jeans & Belt - NEW!
Hair: !lamb. Baby (Mesh) - Refreshed Blondes Pack - NEW!
Shoes: *KoiKoi Shanghai Slingback Boa - 21Shoe Event
Headband: Wimey: White Chic Headband RARE (I tinted it orange) - Seasons Story for April 2014
Anklet: Cae :: Charmed :: Anklets :: Karma
Ring: EarthStones Fly With Me Friendship Ring
Bracelet: KOSH- INFINITY BRACELET
Hands & Feet: Slink - Casual Hands / High Feet
Bubble: [monso] My Speech Bubble - Blah Blah
Pose: [LAP} - Shhhhhh (no longer available)

Shape & tattoo: My own

On Kat (left):
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Medium Natural Brunette - NEW!
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Forest Green, w3)
Shirt: Maitreya * White * - Half Tucked Shirt - NEW!
Pants: Maitreya * Coral * Cropped Pants - NEW!
Hair: Damselfly Kayanna - Dark Browns
Shoes: Miamai Jackie'O Wedges (Ruined Ash) - NEW!
Anklet: EarthStones Hippie Anklet - Color Trip
Ring: Yummy Boho Ring - Turquoise
Bracelet: EarthStones Abacus Bracelet - Breeze
Necklace: EarthStones Aculo Necklace - Group Gift
Earrings: EarthStones Cayuse Earrings - Turquoise
Hands & Feet: Slink - Casual Hands / High Feet
Bubble: [monso] My Speech Bubble - Yeah! I'm Famous
Pose: Clutter for Builders - 0114KA.Stand-That Girl-F-P4


Rezzed items:
MudHoney - Rock On Neon Sign
BaZar - Toronto-Great ideas Art

No comments:

Post a Comment