Saturday, April 19, 2014

Graveyard Stalking

The other day when Eden and I did a photo shoot, she took me to a sim called The Trace. I'm always on the lookout for great photo sims, and I must say, this one is just wonderful! It's very well done, they have several different "scenes" on the sim, and the best part? THEY HAVE BUILD TURNED ON so you can rez stuff! \o/
* A plea to all creators of photo-worthy sims: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF KITTENS AND RAINBOWS, LEAVE BUILD TURNED ON FOR US PHOTO TAKERS! <3 *


Anyway, as I was looking around, I found the most quaint little graveyard (can a graveyard be quaint?) which set the stage for today's look! The adorbs dress I'm wearing is from Tres Blah, which you can find at this month's Collabor88 event. It comes in around 8 colors, and is versatile enough to either cute up, or goth down. I wanted to add a little fantasy flair to my outfit, so I paired the dress with the Vinnitsa Sandals from Hucci (also at Collabor88) - of which I adoringly call "The Butterfly Shoes", cause they have the cutest little butterflies on the heels! They are available in many colors, and I do believe are only L$88, if I recall correctly. I picked up a few more items along the way, topped it off with a dolly-type hair from D!va, and my look was complete!
If you're looking for a nice place to relax, or to take some awesome photos (or both), I definitely recommend checking out The Trace. I see a lot more shoots from there in my future. ^.^


PS: The poses I used are from a store called In-Pose!. They are having a closing sale right now. All the poses are L$25 each!

Credits:
Skin:  Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere* (I can't remember if I got this at an event or not, but check her mainstore just in case)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Murky~ Ghost Eyes
Hair: D!va Hair "Nana" (Type B)(Platinum)
Dress: Tres Blah Fluffy Dress - Black - Collabor88 for April 2014
Shoes: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Midnight - Collabor88 for April 2014
Snakes: +Half-Deer+ Baby Cornsnake [Prism] - The Chapter Four for April 2014
Forehead Makeup: +Nuuna+ Zion 2 makeups (F) White
Eyeshadow: R.icielli - BLACK EYES / 06 - Marketplace
Lipstick: Shakeup!Cosmetics - Matte Lipcolor [NaturalPaletteinPetal]
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Fishnet Fetish - Jellybean LTD - Cosmetics Fair for April 2014
Mouth Piercing: .Pekka. Fidelity Piercing
Spiked Necklace: {me.} Spike Necklace BLACK
Cross Necklace: .Pekka. Pyr cross necklace - Black
Lashes: La Malvada Mujer- FAKE B+W [eyelashes] - Cosmetics Fair for April 2014
Hands & Feet: Slink (Casual hands / High feet)
Poses: In-Pose!

Shape & tattoo: My own

Location: The Trace
Black Grass: FD Decor - Spooky Grasses Set - Marketplace
Fog: FD Decor - Spooky White Fog - Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment