Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4.22.2014: Coco at FaMESHed

*COCO* is hand's down one of my favorite stores in SL and this month she is in several events so I am having a very happy time.  My friend, Quiver Quintessa, is one of my best shopping pals and she told me I had to go to FaMESHed to see Coco's items as she said it was "so you!".  I wasn't sold at first as I grew up in a very preppy community and I do have clothes like this in RL, but few in SL.  But I demo'ed it and OMG, the outfit is perfection.  It looks real, the "tailoring" is perfection and the look is timeless.  The shorts and oxford shirt come as one piece and is made to have your hands in your pockets.  Pretty cool since that is not something we can normally do here.  The "hand" is included and come in various sizes and tones, and you can of course mod the tone to your liking.  The jacket is a separate piece and contains one specifically made for these shirt & shorts as well as another to wear over other pieces you own.

I am completely in love with an lar poses Orbit Series made for The Seraphim Social for the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I think its a good idea to have some "motion" poses in your repertoire and this unisex set fits the bill.

Credits:
Hair: Damselfly: Kayanna - light blondes
Skin: Glam Affair: Katya - Europa 03
Clothing: Coco: Shirt&Shorts (hands in pocket) - beige: currently available at FaMESHed
                        Jacket Over Shoulders - light blue
Shoes: [tea.s]: Andel flats for Slink Flat feet - sky and absolutely ADORABLE
Feet: Slink: Flat/Bare mesh feet
Pose: an lar poses: Gravity from The Orbit Series: available at The Seraphim Social through April

No comments:

Post a Comment