Monday, June 30, 2014

6.30.2014 : Birds of a Feather

Ok, so.  This kidney infection I have been fighting since May has really taken a hit on me and RL had to come first.  I try so hard to not get ill that by the time I am I am usually the last to know it and completely run into the ground. But life goes on and thankfully I am still in the game :)  I've managed to relieve my shopping itch with new releases from a variety of stores and events. Details are below in credits!

Credits:
Hair: Truth: Hope: new release!
Skin: Glam Affair: Cassia: America 03: available at Summerfest
Dress: Amerie: Fruit Dress - Strawberry Blue: available at Creation,jp
Stockings: Cannibelle: Blackbottom Socks (Lights Pack) w/Slink Appliers: available at Rhapsody
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai: Scheherazade Flats - Red (for Slink Bare Feet): available at Genre
Flamingos: !Ohmai: Summer Flamingo Buddies - Peach: available at Summerfest (for a song!)
Pose: an lar Poses: from the Wrath of Gods Gacha Series: available at Tales of Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment