Wednesday, June 4, 2014

6.4.2014: Me & my JJ

If anyone noticed, I kind of did fall off the face of the planet there for a bit.  I have been sicker than I have been in years and am completing my first round of Cipro and starting to feel like myself again.  I apologize in the delays in blogging...and I was starting to get on a roll there.

This round of The Arcade is interesting; there are very few clothing items (I guess accessories and decorative items are more broadly appealing as a gacha item), but I was thrilled to see that Pixicat joined with this round and has made some stunning kimonos.  I am particularly in love with the patterned ones, especially this Koi one.  The kimonos are actually rompers so you can wear it alone and not show off parts you would rather not share.  The dragon on my shoulder is one of the rare items from the gacha and I just adore him.

Truth's Sakura hair for The Arcade is a ton of fun. You can win the style with either two buns or one in each color hud as well as with teddy bears, flowers, kokeshi dolls or sushi.  I am wearing the light blonde with sushi which is a rare and I was thrilled how well it worked with the kimono.  The skin is also from The Arcade; Glam Affair's Liv skin. There are a ton of those to collect this time with 3 skin tones and two skin styles.

Poses are from an lar's new set, The Modern Series, for the Fit for a Princess event!

Credits:
From The Arcade:
Hair: Truth: Sakura: Light Blondes w/ Sushi (rare)
Skin: Glam Affair: Liv skin - arctic 03
Kimono / Dragon: Pixicat

Pose: an lar poses: from the Modern Series - available at Fit for a Princess event

No comments:

Post a Comment