Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dark Fantasy

During my travels through Fashion for Life, I came across this hair from EMO-tions. This is one of the most fab hairs I've found lately. It's hard to find what I call "glam hair". I know glam isn't the right word for it, but yeah. Anyway, what I mean is, "out of the norm" hair. Hair that just begs to be photoed. And this hair is definitely photo-worthy! It comes with 2 pony tail attachments (rigged, and flexi), and a bun. Also included is the horns, and the face chains. And with 25% of the proceeds going to RFL, its a great buy!

 

I decided to pair it up with a FAB dress I found at Zanze. You can find it in their booth at FFL. It also comes in a gold version, which is stunning, but the platinum looks beauuuuuuutiful with my horns! :D I also got slammed with compliments when I wore this out shopping after my photo shoot. So yeah. Be sure to pick up these items while you're at FFL. You won't be disappointed! ^.^


Until next time! :D

Credits: 
Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *MANTUS* -black/white pack - Fashion for Life!
Dress: Zanze - Vivienne {PLATINUM} - Fashion for Life!
Skin: *REDGRAVE* 01 Daylight Skin -Trinity- / innocent
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: PLATINUM ::
Bracelets: (Milk Motion) My silver cuffs
Earrings: EarthStones Gothic Stud Earring - Ruby
Lipstick: Nox. Glampire Lip [Pitch]
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Murky~ Frost Eye
Hands: Slink Elegant

Rezzed Items:
Arches: Atelier Visconti Aurora Elven Arches
Lamps: A.V. Aurora Light
 - I think they closed. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment