Monday, June 9, 2014

6.9.2014: Essential Summer Outfit

I saw this dress in green on my friend, Qopi, and I just knew I had to have it. The Wyeth Dress is from Deadwool and it certainly does remind me of the dress worn in the painting, Christina's World, from American Painter, Andrew Wyeth.  It's a shortened version of the very classic shirtwaist dress and I love it for it's timelessness.  The Cutout Sandals are from Le Primatif and I just had to grab the navy pair!  I have a hard time finding really good navy's in SL and these were it.  Plus, I've been loving all the adorable sandals that are out this summer for Slink bare feet.  Both of these items are available at half price at the current round of The Chapter 4.

Truth just released his new Oceana hair for the newest round of Collabor88.  The theme for June's Collab round is Lighthouse, so the items have been inspired by things nautical.  The ribbon has several different textures available in solids and prints and runs through the braid for a bit of fun!

Credits:
Dress: Deadwool: Wyeth Dress - Navy: available at The Chapter 4 Half-price room
Shoes: Le Primatif: Cutout Sandals - Navy: available at The Chapter 4 Half-price room
Hair: Truth: Oceana - Blonde HUD: new release at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair: Neva - Arctic02 & Arctic Appliers for Slink Hands and Feet
Lashes: dfo!: faux twiggy lashes: only 1L!!!!
Hands / Feet: Slink: Elegant Hands and Bare Feet
Poses: Kirin Poses: My Paper Airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment