Friday, September 20, 2013

Girl Friday

One of my all time favorite looks is the ingenue look from around the 1950s.  That was before my time but I used to love those old romance movies where the new to the big city girl is "seduced" by some more sophisticated man.  Now I sneer at the sexism of those films but I recall daydreaming about moving to a large city and living at the Barbizon Hotel. It's still one of my favorite looks to put together in SL though mesh layers aren't always cooperative with that (thank god for those times when a larger size coat works!).  Tomorrow I might be wearing a phatazz, but today you can call me Miss Priss.

Credits:
Coat: ISON: Oversized Wool Coat: currently at Collabor88
Dress: Baby Monkey: Pilar: HUD driven color change: New group gift
Shoes: GOS: Peeptoe Pumps - Black Satin
Purse: The Secret Store: Girly Briefcase - Cherry (not mesh but still ridiculously cute)
Necklace: HANDverk: Mucha Necklace - Silver
Hair: LeLutka: Dulcina - Praline
Skin: Glam Affair: Katya - Europa 03
Lips: Pink Fuel: Elly Glam Lipstick - Vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment