Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bring on the Cool Air!

I live in Michigan, which is basically a sweaty, miserable swamp in the summer.  Today we finally hit the coolest day since early June and I am so relieved.  It put me totally in the mood for League's Etta Knit dress which is being featured at September's Collabor88.  It's so nice to see Nena Janus making some new clothes as she has such a lovely way with color...and I love heathers.  The belt is color changeable via hud and perfectly accented Ingenue's new Delia Heels, also new at this month's Collabor88.  I've never been one to minimize my love of anything that Betty Doyle of Ingenue does.  Her work is always impeccable and intricately crafted.  It is because of Betty that I finally broke down and bought Slink feet (I can be so old skool I swear).  Now my hunt is for skin appliers :)
Izzie Button installed a new gacha at her store in just the past week and I have played it to get various colors of these cute camera necklaces.  They are mesh and a song at only 40 L per play.  Auxiliary's Purrfect Headband from The Arcade works so matchy matchy with the dress and works nicely with Wasabi Pill's
Melissa Hair, also at Arcade.

I'm almost ready to shut up. I hit The Season's Story last night and was overwhelmed by the items for sale there.  u.f.o. has an two adorable gachas and I had to play until I got the adorable camera in the first shot. The poses I'm using are from Model Poses and they are sooo cute.  Each set is only 60 L each and includes both the individual poses plus a hud and loaded pose stand, which I thought was super thoughtful!

Credits
Dress: League: Etta Dress - Old Lavender: available at Collabor88
Shoes: Ingenue: Delia Heels (Slink Med add-ons) - Lake: available at Collabor88
Necklace: Izzie's: Camera Necklace - Pink Gold: 40 L/play
Headband: Auxiliary: Purrfect Headband - Purple: available at The Arcade
Camera: u.f.o.: pori poloroid camera - pink: gacha at The Season's Story
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Melissa - Rye (rare): available at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair: Europa Amberly Frostbite 02: from March Collabor88
Poses: Model Poses: Marcia: available at The Season's Story


No comments:

Post a Comment