Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fly Girl

Oh joy and happiness!  Plurabelle Laszlo of Bliensen + MaiTai has hit it out of the ballpark with her adorable releases for A Clockwork Spiral, a steampunk themed event that ends today! Run and get these things! The event is a charity event for the National Kidney Foundation. Designers offer select items with a percentage going for the charity. The items may be sold at the designer's mainstore and Marketplace at their discretion. The hair and shoes I am wearing are both from Bliensen + MaiTai.  The adorable, must-have shoes are made for Slink's medium feet and come in many colors. The brown's are a 50% donation to the charity.
The clothes and jewelry I am wearing are from the My Attic event that just started it's Flowers in My Attic round. This round runs until September 30 and every item is only $L 95.  There are some incredible selections this round and I pretty much bought it out.  Ironically, besides the cute ring from Epoque nothing I am wearing in these shots has flowers!  I loved Emery's Safari Shirt and Striped Skirt. They are both impeccably made and the shirt comes in both a tucked in and longer version.  I really appreciate those kinds of features and play a big influence in my purchasing decisions.  The peplum from Tee*fy is an older Collabor88 item and I've used it over and over again with several looks.  My Kaelyn skin is from Izzie's and was for last month's Collabor88.  Izzie Button included Slink skin applier's with the skin and I was all over that like a fly on stink!  I shop a lot and I've learned to be smart about it...because I hate tinting for all the various windlights.

Credits:
Hair: Bliensen + MaiTai: Diesel Hair - Aeronaut Carmel, bases included - available the rest of the day at A Clockwork Spiral and then at the mainstore
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai: Avaitrice: Shoes for Slink Med. feet - Brown are 50% donation to National Kidney Association - available the rest of the day at A Clockwork Spiral and then at the mainstore
Skin: Izzie's: Kaelyn 20's skin - Fire Lips
Shirt: Emery: Safari Shirt - Norbert Black: available at My Attic through September 30
Skirt: Emery: Striped Skirt - Ludwig Cake: available at My Attic through September 30
Peplum: Tee*fy:  Thick Peplum Belt Add-on - Black
Ring: Epoque: Metal Petal Ring: Gold / Obsidion: available at My Attic through September 30
Airplane: Lindy Premium Airplane: SL Premium member gift (yes, it flies)
Shed and Ely Roadside Star: POST
Trees: Deco

No comments:

Post a Comment