Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DU! No, U!

This is how I feel when there is a Designer's United event!  Honestly, I adore this event and I have waited YEARS for it to return.  A fashionista's dream it is...highly skilled designers creating exclusive one-of-a-kind items that I treasure forever in my own special overflowing SL museum called Inventory.  This is why I can't leave SL.  Think what could happen!  The theme of the event this time is Surrealism so don't be looking for basic tube dresses here...they will not be found. Many Lindens were spread among many designers today and they deserve it because the one sad thing about exclusive is that; they can't ever sell the items again.  Today I am wearing So Many Styles Son of Man Coat, which I adore for it's tweedy vintage coat ala housedress style. Was so hard to limit myself to one!  The freakishly amazing and yet really cool shoes are from HANDverk, who really didn't need to have a theme to make weird things because that is what Daphne Klossvsky is..strange and how I love her for it. Oh also, the shoes can be purchased as a Slink med feet add-on or regular Linden feetage types.  I am wearing the regular shoes because Appy needs to come back and make all her socks for mesh feets.
Also, joy upon joy, Glam Affair released a new group gift today.  I wear GA skins almost exclusively and well the new Angelica with bright happy eyes was like so perfect for this outfit it defies belief.  I know!

Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair: Angelica - Europa Group Gift: 30 L join fee a bargain, too!
Hair: Truth: Hailey
Lashes: dfo!: faux Twiggy lashes
Jacket: So Many Styles: Son of Man Coat - Pink: exclusively at Designers United
Skirt: Maitreya: Mini Skirt - Vivid Leather Minsk
Purse: Boom: Studio Bag - Black - available at Collabor88
Socks: Pig: Knee Socks mit Suspenders - Coral
Shoes: HANDverk: Magritte Pumps - teal and lime: exclusively at Designers United
Pose: dfo!: Escape: exclusively at Designers United - a totally awesome pose set!

No comments:

Post a Comment