Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last Hurrah: Chic2

Chic2 will be ending on the 24th.   Now is a great time to hit it one last time and make sure you didn't miss anything!  RL has been jam-packed and SL is about as hectic as it's ever been.  I'm sure many of you can empathize -- sometimes it's rather impossible to get a few free minutes to accomplish the tasks you intended to do when you logged in.   My friends, Lynndia and Zazzy, visited me to show off their new avatars, so here we are in a family portrait.  I was completely amazed by the new mesh deer avatar by Water Horse and the beagle by Happy Mood is about as cute as it can be.
Most of the items in the photos can be found at Chic2.  I adore BENT's Country Chic Barn prop.  There are 10 built in animations, all adjustable.  I could have goofed around with this prop all day.  I loved JustB when the store had an inworld presence and I've been thrilled to see her work again at recent CHIC Management events.  The new velvet pants are available in standard sizes and hopefully, she will add them to her Marketplace collection after the end of the event. [A]renesmee is a new store to me and her adorable mesh vests added a nice touch of casual chic.  In the photo just above, is Zenith's mesh maxi dress in an interesting brocade.  The prim belt attaches separately so you can adjust the placement to your shape. Chloe has some adorable HoneyComb jewelry at Chic2 and will be releasing a full line at Vintage Fair. I look forward to it.  Wasabi Pills released Anais 2 for Chic 2 and is unponied version of one of my all-time favorite releases from her!
Izzie Button is one of those designers that can do about anything.  Her beautiful Anne dresses for Chic2 are available in 6 soft pastels that are so perfect for warm summer days. Pomme d' Amour's Birds & Bees hair for Chic2 has a jauntily tipped fedora in happy tropical colors so I had to add the Parrot Necklace from [trs] that is exclusively available at the Black Market.  The skin in all the photos is from Essences and also available at Chic2.  The new Rowena skin is available in 5 tones and includes tattoo'd cleavage, freckles, moles and eyelashes.  Happy Birthday CHIC, one last time!

Credits:
Almost everything I am wearing is available exclusively at the CHIC2 event which ends on the 24th.  Most items will likely be released at the creator's main store after the event ends, though the pricing could vary.  I am not going to note each item individually as I just noted it above in the text.
Non-CHIC2 items are:
Photo 1
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Alice Mesh Hair: new release
Beagle avatar: Happy Mood
Mesh Deer Avatar: White Horse
Photo 3
Necklace: [trs]: Parrot Necklace: exclusively at The Black Market

No comments:

Post a Comment