Friday, June 8, 2012

CHIC²: Chica Like You

I have Dandy Warhols on the brain...bad. I also have major title block.  I'm going to see the Dandy Warhols tonight and need to get on the road.  One of the songs on their Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia is Bohemian Like You.  And Purple Moon made some cute little pants sets named Chica for the CHIC2 event, hence the goofy name.  I have a big love for sailor pants so I love the button details on the pants.  The tops have a great mod print that is so popular right now.  Osakki made adorable clutch purses for the event that went perfectly with the outfits.  I can hear Nina Garcia in my head right now saying "the styling is a bit matchy" but Nina can hush for the moment because this outfit wants to be coordinated.  Outside of C2, Purple Moon is celebrating 3 years and has tons of things on discount, including jewelry, casuals, and some limited edition gowns (I got mine!) I picked up the Grant Jewelry set in a few colors for half off.  The metals are scripted for color change and you can change the brightness and size to suit look.  Pididdle make the amazing Empress Nail Rings for C2 that I am simply OBSESSED over.
Al Vulo is offering a gorgeous skin at CHIC2.  Baba has a well defined face and deep, dreamy eyes.  The skin comes in 5 tones, 3 makeup styles and options for cleavage and hairbase.  Additionally it includes a shape (not shown) and mesh lashes which is a super addition!  Both Chloe and MG made fantastic jewelry pieces for the event; the latter making the lovely Honey Drop Earrings and the former the stunning Eden Sun pendant (I approve of the name). I went on a buy-high last week and picked up 2 new styles from LeLutka.  I had seen the Athena style (lower photo) on several posts and I had been looking for a new loose updo.  I love it.  I spied the Daisy style (upper photo) while I was there and it needed to come home with me. It's messy and sexy and perfect for casual summer styles.  OK, I'm hitting the road. Even if you were the last junkie on earth (Sileny), I would not stay!

Credits:
Clothing (Purple Moon), skin (Al Vulo), jewelry (Pididdle, Chloe and MG) unless noted are all available at the CHIC2 event.  Every item at this event is new and exclusive for the duration of the event.

Necklace photo 1: Purple Moon: Grant Jewelry Carnelian
Hair: LeLutka

No comments:

Post a Comment