Wednesday, November 9, 2011

There's a Nip in the Air

I'm getting ready to go on a major blogging spree as I was lucky enough to be able to preview The Vintage Fair that starts on Friday but I had to get in a post for Jack Spoon's new coat.  I have a gargantuan inventory and I've pretty much forced myself to slow down my shopping but I always have room for something that is unique and will enhance what I have.  The Elements Coat was even more perfect on than it was in the advertisement.  The designer, Steffy Ghost, did a superb job with the textures.  I had to do nothing as far as editing the linked parts of the coat to get it to fit, which is rare and makes me really happy.  That it is a complete steal at 75 L is an added bonus.

Credits:
Coat: Jack Spoon: Elements Coat: Concha
Dress: haut.monde: Tyr Dress
Necklace: ~Pepper~Basti Olive: Group gift (I should have taken a close up because it's adorable and is scripted to change letters
Skin: redmint: No.07
Hair: Love Soul: Hair*088*

No comments:

Post a Comment