Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meow


The Vintage Fair is much easier to navigate now and it remains my favorite place in SL at the moment. I adore seeing so many designers take a shot at Vintage wear.  There is so much great stuff there; I need to pick up my pace - I've had this outfit on for 2 days now trying to finish this post!  RL got really hectic again.  It's just that time of the year.  Bliss Couture has a hot little vintage fur set at the fair that is just darling.  I love sexy clothes but I tend to like ones that give off a sensual vibe while not requiring me to bare it all.  In addition to the roomy capelet the outfit includes fun ruffled lace shorts and leopard leggings, though you could pair it with the perfect pencil skirt and cat-eye's or even go apres-ski for fun looks.
I added the adorable lace collar from Scrub.  Scrub did the sweet playable gramophone that I've shown and seen used as a prop in so many Vintage Fair posts.  The collar is resizeable as well as has some color change options.  It really has a nice feel to it; if you have any goth/french maid tendencies this one has exceptional texturing.  I added BlackLiquid's 1920's Brooks lips for a bit of pop.  You can pick those up at the fair as well.  Before I forget, kik has moved locations and has a sale on hair.  I loved this style to complete my mod look!

Credits: (please refer to the Chic Management blog for slurls and a map of the fair)
Outfit: Bliss Couture: McCullough Fur et.al
Collar: Scrub: Dollar Rosary
Lip makeup: BlackLiquid Makeup: Brooks Lips
Eye makeup: Mock: Funsies Eyeliner Liquid C (not at fair)
Hair: [kik] Sun - blond (not at fair)
Skin: LAQ: Ebba - Fair (not at fair)
Boots: Hoorenbeek: Pleaser Boots (not at fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment