Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jezebel

Wow, it's been a long time since I did any blogging .....or photos for that matter. RL has been kicking my ass lately. In honor of me being totally slacking off this weekend, I decided to do some photo shoots. Yay!


 The new Jezebel hair from Spellbound is the focus of this pic. It's very versatile, style wise, and totally fab. You can mystify it, retro it, or glam it up. I lurve it! And since I'd been trying to find the perfect hair to wear with this dress, that was the icing on the cake. Heh.


If you haven't checked out Spellbound, you totally need to go! They are becoming one of my favorite hair stores. Not to mention, their store build is awesome. ;p Until next time! <3



Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee   - Fairy Tales 03 RED
Dress: . a i s l i n g . Qarth Lady -Lavender-
Hair: +Spellbound+ Jezebel // Blondes
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Danielle Cuffs Silver - Left
Chest piercing: :Zombie Suicide: Pink Fusion chest piercing (I think this was a hunt item, but I won't swear on it.)
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Pastel Dreams - lavender
Eyes: ::Umedama Holic::Crystal eye(night sky)S - no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment