Wednesday, August 13, 2014

8.13.2014: Sometimes the Pants Wear You

I have a "thing" for fetishy types of clothes that can be worn outside of RP. Pixicat's Rouge pants/boots for We <3 Role-Play are some of the most bad-ass looking pants I've seen in awhile.  I do not know areve, who is Pixicat, but I admire her terribly. She has amazing range, her mesh is great and I usually scoop up any new releases I can find of hers.  The textures on these pants...love.  I paired it up with Le Primatif's Kimono Blouse which is at the August round of FaMESHed because I really like yani Tryce's work, too. Plus I felt going all hard edge was just too obvious a choice :)
I am wearing Flounce's new release, Lana skin, in a darker tone and also added the "Beastly" brows for an updated look. Tableau Vivant's new Persephone hair for Collabor88 is gorgeous, and the version without the crown worked perfectly. Bliensen + MaiTai is all over the place lately and Plurabelle Laszlo's Mjolnir necklace gave a nice contrast to Le Primatif's solid top.

Credits:
Pants: Pixicat: Rogue - Black (the boots are part of the pant): available at We <3 Role Play
Shirt: Le Primatif: Kimono Blouse - Cherry: available at FaMESHed
Necklace: Bliensen + MaiTai: Mjolnir necklace: available at Tales of Fantasy
Bag: ISON: Maleese Striped Net Bag: available at Uber
Skin: Flounce: Lana - Carmel Instaglam
Hair: Tablea Vivant: Persephone: available at Collabor88
Hand Tattoo: Moon Amore: Medhii - Black for Slink Hands
Poses: Le Poppycock: from Hot Air A series at The Chapter 4 (new location)

No comments:

Post a Comment