Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hair Fair 2014: Ison

I could not stop blogging Hair Fair 2014 until I showed off the ISON hair.  Anyone that knows me in SL knows of my love for ISON, for its uber clean lines and lack of pretension as well as a sexy edginess that is never in your face.  I do not know who Harry Hyx of ISON uses as his muse but I want to be that woman. I think I look like good old Madge, especially when wearing another of Glam Affair's Kallisto skins from Romp and Ison's newest release, Little Black Dress, which comes in more than black. The lines, the ribbing, the structure; this dress is a work of art.

Credits:
Hair: Ison (left to right): Bee, Ruler, Diamond - at Hair Fair 2014 for a few more hours!!!
Skin: Glam Affair: Kallisto - Artic 01 - available at Romp
Dress: Ison: Little Black Dress: new release

No comments:

Post a Comment