Friday, July 18, 2014

7.18.2014: Getting my Feet Wet

Horrific real world events have nearly broken my heart so when I can tear myself away from the news, I decided to find a peaceful place to go to that I had not visited before.  So I picked Venice, which I assume right now is absolutely jammed packed with tourists.  I would gladly be one of them but I had Venice completely to myself, with clear water to boot!

Truth's latest release for women, Xantheanne, not only has a long name, but has a unique look thanks to the flattering braid in front.  It's long and lovely and maybe a bit mysterious.  Coquet has made the adorable Summer Fun dress for The Theme Park. It is a pretty little one shoulder number and is available in 5 bright colors for a bit of pop.  I jazzed it up a bit with pretty arm bracers from aisling for The Secret Affair.  This great gatcha contains very sparkling adornments with 3 rares, but I must say that even the commons are fantastic and include color change huds for a ton of options.

Be well <3

Credits:
Hair: Truth: Xantheanne - New Release
Skin: Glam Affair: Casia - America 07 (w/ freckles
Dress: Coquet: Summer Fun Dress - Ocean: available @ The Theme Park
Arm Bracers: aisling: Tallulah Arm Bracers: available @ The Secret Affair
Pose: NanTra: from It's A Mod, Mod World set

No comments:

Post a Comment