Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3.11.2014: Never Ever Ever Shop with Lucie Bluebird

So I was at The Skin Fair preview for bloggers, shopping and minding my own business, when I refocused my cam and there was darling Lucie Bluebird invading my personal space.  Skin Fair 2014 starts on the 14th of this month so I was in a bit of a rush as there are 3 sims full of fantastic skins and all the stuffs that go with it. Lucie is one of the sweetest women I've met in SL; the kind we hold dear: loyal, funny, super well-mannered, housebroken and a completely adorable avatar. I am quite introverted but Lucie and I know that we both love to shop and lately when we run into each other it's generally when we are feeding our shopping addiction.  I should have logged off the moment I saw her as we ended up both fatpacking 2 new skinlines at the preview.

"You look so ethereal", says Lucie when I demoed League's new Erin skin, which is a Skin Fair 2013 exclusive.  Heck, that is not usually how I'm described so I was sold as soon as she said that.  What I love about the new Erin is that it has strong definition without becoming cartoonish.  It had been awhile since I had laid down L's for a new skinline (I've been picking up this and that at events and The Arcade) and they will be L's well spent. The skins come with everything: bust enhancers/dehancers, hairbases, brow/or no brow, different brow colors and 2 different bustlines. It does not include appliers but they can be purchased for a reasonable price at League's mainstore.

In a shameless attempt to be ethereal and cute, I chose Truth's new release for the March round of Collabor88.  He is now a permanent designer for the event so we can all look forward to even more gorgeous hairs!
Save your L's because you will need them for skin fair.  For more previews the official Skin Fair 2014 flickr group has pages of them and everything you will need to know about the fair is on it's website.

Credits:
Skin: League: Erin - fair steal blonde chest C: Skin Fair exclusive coming soon!
Hair: Truth: Lolita (includes color-change headband: currently available at Collabor88
Eyes: IKON: Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Necklace: Ingenue: Jubilee Necklace (it's old as the hills so I am not sure if it's still at the store)
Pose: oOo Studio

1 comment:

  1. Lucie is right! You DO look ethereal! It's a beautiful skin on you.

    ReplyDelete