Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Color Challenge: Lemon Chiffon

I think I fell of the edge of the SLearth for a few days there but RL just got super busy.  I am trying to be diligent about Luna Jubilee's color challenge and this week's color, Lemon Chiffon, was just too pretty.  I'm getting ready to do about a billion posts for the end of Culture Shock and for Home Expo, but I had to go digging for some light summery yellows.  I was able to combine both old and new items for this look.  It started with Atomic's Summertime skirt, which I've had for 2 years now so it might be retired. Ingenue's Mon Petit Cami worked well under the highwaisted skirt.  I had to include Pididdle's new little mesh scarf, Parisian Summer, that is out at The Attic's adorable new collection. Baby Monkey's Erin pumps are out at a discount for group members as part of her weekly color challenge offering.  MissAllSunday Lemon from Wasabi Pills, has cranked out yet another amazing new mesh hair, Cookie.  This one is non-rigged mesh and has two resizable parts to it, the asymmetrical bang and the back so that you can edit their placement individually.  You really do amaze me!  Finally, Culture Shock ends on the 26th of May and the darling Postcard from the Beach pose prop from Magpie and the exclusive skin from Glam Affair are both charity items.

Location: my beach

No comments:

Post a Comment