Monday, December 8, 2014

Brr Cold

Oh, God. The Arcade! What a love/hate thing I have going on with that event.  I want it all, always, and I've basically forgotten how to blog for the last week as I have been stuffing my inventory to the gills like a squirrel stuffs acorns before winter.  I've always been an inventory hoarder since the beginning and something about having to get every single item from some sets (whether I use them is missing the point) that turns me into a Skinnerian button pusher.  Eh, but there are worse things to be in life than a bonafide SL fashion addict. I think I channeled The Blue Boy for my look today. It all just fell together perfectly once I was able to say "slow down, Eden" and start putting the look together.
I get way too long-winded in my posts, as Qopi has reminded me.  So instead of saying things twice, I will elaborate on the items in credits!

Credits:
Dress: even.flow: Wendy Dress - Blue: available in many colors or as a FP HUD: New Release
Bow: ISON: Opulent Bow Tie - Frozen (Rare) - gorgeous! Currently available at The Arcade
Shoes: Ingenue: Jaclyn Shoes - Denim (for Belleza and Slink Med feet). Currently available at The Arcade
Stockings: Cannibelle: Fishnet / Knee Sock Combo - Lights: available at Winter Trend
Hair: Tableau Vivant: Xy with Panda / Ginger Kitty Earmuff: Currently available at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair: December skin - Asia 04: Currently available at The Arcade
Nails: Hello Dave: VIP's Pretty: the best deal around - 50L join fee for group and a new set weekly plus all the previous past gifts you can gorge on! Join now before she knows how darn good she is! <3
Poses: Le Poppycock - from the Die A Little - A set

No comments:

Post a Comment