Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's Cozy Inside

Is it only me???  Ever since the weirdness with SL this past weekend I cannot stop freezing up or crashing.  I have deleted and reinstalled viewers, checked the health of my comp, etc. to no avail.  So I am back in catch up mode (story of my life).  Today has been a quite a bit more stable and I was able to create a sweet Christmas scene with a cozy daybed that I would love to curl upon.  I think back to our pre-mesh days and I had zero interest in holiday items.  However, I love vintage in RL and there are so many stand-outs in SL...things that evoke deep sentiments and so I indulge, if only for a brief moment.

Credits:
Daybed: Trompe Loeil: Snow Daybed: available in both PG and A versions, includes optional AO packs in case you want to customize it with your own textures. Otherwise, the bedding and blankets are color change.  Currently available at Collabor88.
Fireplace: noctis: Aloysus Edwardian fireplace - Gorgeous Art Nouveau period fireplace, a style that was particularly popular in Europe during the Edwardian years.  It has a crackling fire (w. sound) that I somehow managed to cut out of this shot..naturally. Currently available at Gothmas by Gaslight.
Tree: Dysfunctional Designs: Christmas Tree - if you did not get this tree last week for FLF and you like to decorate for Christmas, I hope you go back and get it.  This tree has all kinds of bells and whistles, different foliage colors, lights, ribbons, decorations, tree skirt - you name it, its customizable on top of being a really nice looking tree.
Chair, toys under tree: 8f8: Granny's Winter Cottage items: currently available at The Arcade.
Stars (wall, mantle), candles, lighted packages:  Trompe Loeil: gorgeous items you can win at The Arcade.  Make sure you get the so pretty advent calendar in front of the Gacha - it's free and precious. You will need that to open the keys, which is really fun on it's own. Cory never overcharges and none of the items are rare <3.
Nativity (left): Pixel Mode: Nativity: includes 4 different sign changes with a touch: available at The Liaison Collaborative
Nutcrackers: Convair: available in both white and color versions. These guys are mod and I shrunk them a lot from their original size: available at The Liaison Collaborative
Stockings: MishMish: Hammie Stocking: gift under the tree at The Arcade
Wreath: The Forge -  Xmas Crown Wreath - I blew it up and put it on the wall - gift under the tree at The Arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment