Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snow Bunny

Hi! I rarely look at the Destination Guide, but checked out 'photogenic spots' recently and was very intrigued by a post for Frisland.  I keep planning on setting up some winter scenes but just have not had time, so I popped over to Frisland and discovered the most wonderful winter location.  The sim is heavily forested making it perfect to find a little hiding spot and shoot some photos of an adorable get-up.

The Men's Department has gachas this month only and quite a few of them are also female friendly. B.C.C. is offering some lovely heavy sweaters and if you are really lucky you can win a version for men or women (you pick gender) with a lovely coat.  Nardcotix also has a gacha at TMD and you can win a variety of Rain Boots.  I loved the Plaid ones with this look as they have a subtle pattern reminiscent of Burberry's iconic Horseferry check.  At first I was stumped with what to pair with the jacket and then I remembered the precious leggings by Pixicat at Collabor88. I just could not decide on which color I liked best, so like the smart person I am I decided to fatpack it, which is usually a great route to go with this brand.  Nothing extended my soft and cozy look like Tableau Vivant's Snowbunny hair also at Collabor88.  The bunnies do not HAVE to be worn, but please why would you not?  FYI - even the bunnehs have a color hud! Since I was so pale I wanted my eyes to pop so I found the perfect shadow in Wicked Peach's Winter tone of the Season's Greetings Gacha at The Liaison Collaborative, where you can also find some spectacular gachas this month in addiction to all the other fare.

Credits:
Hair: Tableau Vivant: Snowbunny: currently available at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair: Miko Chii skin - Arctic 10B
Eyeshadow: The Wicked Peach - Season's Greetings gacha - winter - currently available at The Liaison Collaborative
Sweater/Jacket: B.C.C.: Winter Story gacha: Female - Baby Pink (rare): currently available at The Men's Dept.
Leggings: Pixicat: Wintry Tights - flower: currently available at Collabor88
Boots: Nardcotix: Al's Rain Boot gacha - plaid: currently available at The Men's Dept.
Pose: Bauhaus Movement: currently at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment