Friday, September 28, 2012

Code Red


I've hardly had time to be online lately, but I snuck in the last few days to chat up some friends and go blow a few billion Lindens at The Arcade and then I started going to the yard sales for them and well.. I got a little obsessed.  But on to the stuff here.   Code Bastard Redgrave (or Codie, as she is also known) has owned and operated the Rouge sim for years and is now feeling the pinch of declining funds.  She is not asking anyone to save her but there will be a 90 hour party at the Rouge Lounge from Friday through Sunday, with nonstop DJ'ed music and dancing. Several designers are offering exclusive designs and I hopped over there early today to check out some of the exclusive reds that Kallisti Burns from Discord Designs made for the event, some in styles that have never been released before.
My favorite was Sydd; which is perfect as I wanted to butch up this cute mesh herringbone suit from Dew.  The suit has a slim cut and the pants have a clean higher waist and trim ankle length pants.  It's a versatile suit that can be dressed up or down.  I kept it a clean look with simple bolo from [Handverk] and added bright lips to one of the yummy Glam Affair skins that can be scored at The Arcade.

More details about the rouge sim, the party (tp here) etc can be found on Codie's flickr page.  Most of us SL oldtimers know it well and I'm happy regardless of the outcome to see it celebrated.

Details:
Hair: Discord Designs: Sydd in Rouge Gentille - exclusively @ Rouge Lounge
Suit: Dew: Herringbone Suit
Shirt: Pig: Olivia
Skin: Glam Affair: Rosa 07 - exclusively at The Arcade
Bolo: [HANDverk]: Rio Grande Bolo Tie
Chair: [HANDverk]: Eames Lounge - @ FaMESHeD for a few more days!

1 comment: