Thursday, December 1, 2011

Credits will be Rolling Soon



I'm so sad to say that the Vintage Fair is going to be over in 2 days.  It has been a favorite event for me and I wanted to just keep blogging it forever but then right after Thanksgiving my son got sick and now I've been sick this week with the one of the worst colds I've had in forever.  Cold is a nice word for this head splitting, body aching curse of a virus over at our house.  Even the cats are avoiding us.  But I really want to get in a few more photos of the wonderful clothing at the fair.  The fair ends on December 3rd which still gives you 2 days to shop!

Indyra Originals has some fanastic releases at fair.  Being one of the sponsor stores she has a great location on the Classic sim at the junction of North Street, Cary Grant Avenue and Rita Hayworth Close.  I love the Jessamine skirt set for the frilly blouse and special touches like the resizable skirt (no system skirt to deal with) and prim details on the botton front.  I used MADesigns Peta hair as I loved the little kewpie curly off the top (there are some amazing avant guard hairs to be seen here) and Damned 50's skin. .Phresh.'s Boule Earrings complete the look.  Jacqui said "That is such an Eden look.  You look so Bitchy!" and yes, that is what I love about it. Those vamps portrayed in old films from the era were just so bad!
Honestly, if you've been avoiding the fair because of the lag at the beginning, please take some SL time to check it out.  The designers have all worked so hard on items.  You won't be disappointed!

Credits: (check out the Chic Management blog for direct slurls to Vintage Fair locations)
Dress: Indyra Originals: Jessamine @ Vintage Fair
Hair: Madesigns: Peta @ Vintage Fair
Skin: Damned: 50's @ Vintage Fair
Earrings: .phresh.: Boule Earrings @ Vintage Fair
Poses: La Petite Morte - Smoking Poses @ Vintage Fair
Shoes: LPD: Girl in Frac Shoes

1 comment: