Thursday, March 10, 2011

J'aime Chocola

One of the things that keeps me enchanted in SL is finding stores that are new to me.  My dear friend, Quiver Quintessa from Nushru told me about Ajaya Jinx's store, Chocola and I immediately fell in love.  Quiver is a clever designer in her own right so I respect her opinion and she did not fail. Chocola is a charming shop with an impressive range of clothing.  You won't find one dress in a bazillion different colors but what you will find it tasteful and imaginative.  There are also some men's pieces and lashes but I was pretty busy drooling over the clothes.  I'm only showing 2 of my favorite dresses here because I am desperately trying to cling to my Linden's for the Fashion for Life event starting this weekend...but I will be back, many times.

Both dresses I'm wearing pair nicely with the new triple strand pearls from DECO.  I've long been a follower of Orchid Zenovka's shop and my DECO folder is basically my "go to" folder for jewelry.  The pearls come in a variety of colors and are accented by a small bow.
Credits:
Dress: Chocola: Imbroglio
Necklace: DECO: Triple Strand Pearls Pink
Hair: Lelutka: Rain
Skin: Aleida: Vega Pale: Subscriber Gift!!!
Eye Shadow: M.O.C.K.: Robin's Egg Blue Glimmer
Lashes: Chocola: Black Extension with lower
Credits:
Dress: Chocola: Dulcet
Necklace: Deco: Triple Strand Pearls White
Gloves: LouLou & Co.: Nevermore: Twisted Hunt Prize
Hair: [e]: Details

No comments:

Post a Comment