Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter is Coming...Already?

It has been snowing like the dickens in RL and I've been dressing up Eden in warming clothes even though it is always warm on my platform where I hide most of the time. I am a big fan of Coco and I grab just about any coat or suit that she makes as they are always perfect.  She recently released the Chester Coat and a new Sweater with Shirt underneath and I had to have at least one color of each. The sweater has the added feature of a version that fits under coats and not having to fight mesh clash makes me very happy.  I guess I can justify buying more purely on that basis.
So much of the "stuff" I am wearing with the outfit is currently available at various events.  Wasabi Pills has the adorable Karin hair at FaMESHed for November.  I love the short bangs; besides being fresh, they always make me think of a gamine like Audrey Hepburn or Winona Rider.  The gorgeous shoes I am wearing are from Nardcotix, which has recently reopened and making stunning shoes. The Delilah Stilettos are currently available at The Liaison Collaborative.  There are versions for Slink high feet and Belleza and The Mesh Project bodies. Regretfully the shot came out so "white" with the lighting I used that you can't really make out the stockings I am wearing from Cannibelle. The designer, sweet Annabelle Couturier, has made some finely textured Micronet Tights for Cirque de Seraphim in both dark and light pastel tones.  Let me say this: I am a fussy shopper, I have a ton of things in my inventory and I have come to appreciate good designers.  Cannibelle is tops on my list for stockings and she makes appliers for just about any body, including toddlers.  The things on my nails are actually quite fantastic.  The Rawwr Claws are made by Plurabelle Lazslo of Bliensen + MaiTai for this month's round of We<3RP.  They are original mesh, available ready to wear for both slink casual and elegant hands as well as in sizes large enough as well as modifiable for the standard avatar hand, including for men.  They are delicious and a great statement piece!

Credits:
Coat: *COCO*: ChesterCoat - LightBlue: New Release
Sweater: *COCO*: SweaterWithShirt -LightGrey: New Release
Skirt: *COCO*: PleatedMiniSkirt - Grey
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Karin: currently available at FaMESHed
Skin: Glam Affair: Katya - Europa 03
Makeup: The Wicked Peach: Winter Harvest Eye Makeup - 01: & Rosy - cheeks for lighter skin:           both available at The Liaison Collaborative
Stockings: Cannibelle: Micronet Tights - light blue: available at Cirque de Seraphim
Shoes: Nardcotix: Delialah Stilettos - teal: available at The Liaison Collaborative
Claws: Bliensen+MaiTai: Rawwr Claws: silver: available at We<3RP
Pose: Everglow: from the Comfy set: available at The Liaison Collaborative

Photo taken at NorderNey

No comments:

Post a Comment