Thursday, January 30, 2014

1.30.14 Feat. Enfant Terrible, an lar, Beetlebones & DetTaleZ

Hi! It's almost here! The Fantasy Gacha Carnival begins on February 1st and the event is HUGE. I would guess that the event is at least twice as large as last time.  It includes lots of designers who's work I already admired as well as some new ones.  I have had some interest in enfante terrible and was very excited to show some of her works for the Carnival.  Her Midsommer Dream set is pure enchantment and includes horns, flowerbands, bracelets, necklaces and staffs.  The Ultra Rare staff has a lantern that has scripted fireflies. The pose is from an lar from her enforcer set at the fest. All poses include a gun but I thought it might conflict in this case with gentle image in the scene :)  I borrowed the new Little Red Mini from Beetlebones that will be available at Enchantment and the skin is a complete steal from DeTaleZ at My Attic which should be wrapping up soon.
Credits:
Accessories: Enfant Terrible: includes horns, flowerband pastel (rare), apple bracelet, horn necklace and silver staff (ultra rare) available beginning February 1 at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Dress: Beetlebones: Little Red Mini Dress - white: available soon at Enchantment
Skin: DeTaleZ: Jarla My Attic Exclusive - Nordic: available at My Attic
Hands / Feet : Slink
Skin Appliers: DeTalez: Appliers Delicious Skins
Hair: LeLutka: Josephine
Pose: an lar: Enforcer One: available soon at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment