Thursday, December 26, 2013

I am going to start dating my posts because I'm tapped out of ideas lately

I hope everyone who celebrates the Christmas holiday had a safe and happy one.  I live in a cold climate and as I get older I have really come to love the beauty of winter.  The Trace at The Celestial Realm is the most gorgeously landscaped sim and it has become a favorite place for photos (you can even rez there!).

I was excited to get out of red/green clothes; it's not really a favorite combination for me, probably because my schoolteacher mother is the most festive person on the planet and had outfits and various regalia for just about any holiday. Even in SL I tend to grab black so lately I've tried to be more expansive and I'm liking the results. Azure Electricteeth of Tee*fy is someone who really knows her colors and I love the combinations she is offering at this months Collabor88.
Speaking of Collabor88, Miss Cory Edo has recently put her December release for the event out for sale and it is nothing short of a STEAL at L$ 88.  This seems to be some kind of penitence she is forcing upon herself for not being on time for once in her life as she is such a consistent and high quality creator. The Willoughby Lakehouse is a gorgeous farmhouse with touches of Gothic Revival to give it special character. It comes in 2 different colors; I'm showing the "warm" version here as I love the trim combination.
The home includes a snow add-on for the roof (that I forgot to put on) and has a control system for lighting, windows and doors.  It weighs on with a LI of 119 (10 more if you remember to add the snow).  I am a sucker for houses (though I spend my time on a platform) and this one is a definite keeper.

Credits:
Hair: Truth: Ainsley: New Release
Skin: Glam Affair: Mokatana Petal (Happy Xmas) - New Group Gift
Shirt: Tee*fy: Elan Wool Vest Shirt - mint/grey - available at Collabor88
Skirt: Tee*fy: Edela Buttoned Skirt - knitted grey - available at Collabor88
Hands: Slink: Avatar Enhancement Hands - elegant
Stockings: Izzie's: Overknee Socks - aqua
Boots: Maitreya: Stagioni Boots - artichoke: New Release (group exclusive color @ discount!)
Deer: The Secret Store: My Lil Fawn - Toffee - FREE at The Inspiration Point Hunt: the best hunt ever!
Home: Trompe Loeil: Willoughby Lakehouse - "warm": New Release at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment