Saturday, October 26, 2013

I should be out raking, really.

Qopi says I talk to much in my posts so brevity is the word for the day. Lot's of gorgeous new releases from designers I love!

Credits:
Drift: Cold Shoulder Dress: new release (so cozy and versatile)
Ison: Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals for Slink Med Feet: new release @ Collabor88 (badass)
Stockings: Izzies: Thigh High Knit Socks (incl. Slink applier)
Necklace: Bliensen + MaiTai: Time Loop Necklace: new release
Hair: Elikatira: Brenna: new release (YAY)
Skin: Izzies: Lucie - Pumpkin Pie: new release @ TDR Fusion
House: Trompe Loeil: Autumn Cottage: new release @ Collabor88 (cutest house ever!)
Garage: POST: Hurley Rural Garage: new release (was for The Neighborhood last week - if Post has something new I will be there!)
Walkway: Barnesworth Anubis: Flagstone Pavers
Mailbox: +sanctuaire+: Siouxie Mailbox
Pumpkin / Cornstalks: Deco
Wheelbarrow: Hayana

No comments:

Post a Comment