Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Color Challenge: Shuttle Grey


In RL I live in a northern climate and grey is a shade I know a lot about.  It's odd how I am drawn to it even in SL even though there are very few sims that are blustery year 'round.   The challenge for me was calling good enough alone as I have so much.  In the end I was happy with a casual look that included one of my favorite pants from Maitreya and a sweater from Baiastice.  The hair is a new style from Wasabi Pills and right now can be found at Fantasy Faire 2012.

Credits
Sweater: Baiastice: Mary Fall Pull-grey
Pants: Maitreya: Acer Chino
Tank: MichaMi: Washed Out Tank (currently at TDR)
Earrings / Bracelet: U&R Dogs
Ring: Rozoregalia: Carpe Diem
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Teeloh Mesh Hair (also available in men's version): available at Fantasy Faire
Skin: Laq: Ebba
Makeup: Mock Cosmetics: Shadow Dark Purple Winterberry
Pose: Exposeur: Full of Grace 4

No comments:

Post a Comment