Monday, March 5, 2012

Color Challenge: Avocado - Kiss This!

How I feel upon discovering that LL will no longer make data publicly available.  
BTW, this week's Color Challenge by Luna Jubilee is Avocado!
I used to be a pacifist and continue to be so but cutting us off from information does not endear you to me, LL.  Shame on you. 

Credits:
Hair: BP: Tanken Helmet Ribbon / Braid: was part of hunt at Drowsy when it reopened 1/12
Jacket: Zenith: Kayle Khaki Jacket
Shirt: Pig: Plain Olivia
Shorts: Kyoot: Knit Micro Pants
Necklace: Bliensen + Mai Tai: Kiss Me, Alligator
Boots: Tigerclaw: TC Boots 2009 - old freebie
Skin: Glam Affair: Layla Light - My Sweet Vampire - old Zombie Popcorn prize
Makeup: Cheap Makeup: Sad Ballerina Lipstick and Lashes: at EPOCH (Clowning) event
Weapon: armed forces TC711- Assault Rifle: who knows where I picked this up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment