Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PurpleMoon Anniversary Hunt

I recently joined the PurpleMoon update after being very impressed with some of their Fifty 5 Thursday's offerings.  The designer, Poulet Koenkamp, is celebrating the store's 2nd anniversary with group gifts and discounts and recently begun a hunt for group members.  The hunt is called From Head to Toe and includes everything I'm wearing except the skin. It includes gorgeous shoes which are not shown. This stunning ensemble is not for the faint of heart nor something I will wear for Fifty Linden Friday but it is a piece of art.  I would join the group simply to get my hands on the jewelry.  Three designers that have satellites near the PM mainstore, Chop Zuey, Finesmith (both big favorites of mine) and Wet Cat have collaborated on the hunt.  It can be challenging to decide which groups to join with so many having join fees now, but this is one I will stick around to see what gorgeous items Poulet makes next!

Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair: Layla Light MSW: exclusively at My Second Wardrobe (<3 it!)
Everything else: Purple Moon Head to Toe Hunt
Poses: Glitterati: Dressed

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, lovely shots! And I hope you stay with us! Have fun!
    Hugs,
    Poulet

    ReplyDelete