Friday, July 8, 2011

Hair Fair: Lelutka and Other Things I'm Loving

I'm a bit behind on my posts for Hair Fair.  This time of year is always busy with the holiday and several family birthdays all in the course of a week.  However, I need to do my own share of squeeing and loving and I had to start with LeLutka.  I did not purchase all the hair but I did have some favorites which I will show.
I completely fell in love with Shoop from LeLutka. I swear I don't know why I don't just instantly fatpack these and toss out half my hair that I've stopped wearing since Thora Charron has been hitting one home run after another lately with gorgeous hair.  The amazing scalloped hair band and the Bridget Bardot frame across the face are hard for me to pass.  The Natilde skin from haut.monde is another one of my new obsessions.  I picked up my first set recently during a pre-release for Lazy Sunday or something like that and I've ended up joining the group and have become a huge fan.  More on the skin later.  I am going to have to show you more of Boom's new Element tanks that can be layered over her Everyday tanks as this shot does not do them justice.  They come in 29 different color options and make a normal tank all kinds of sexy.
I love messy hairstyles.  In RL my hair is slick straight so messy just means it hangs there yawning and LeLutka has been doing amazing tousled styles lately. Loose is another hair I just should have fatpacked!  Quickly get over to Peqe!  Peqe is celebrating it's first anniversary and have at least one item in each style marked 50% off.  I love her sculpts and picked up the M.I. Dress and matching Keira boots along with umm a "few" other things at great prices.  Role Optic's new Advantage sunglasses notch up the style just to where I want it.  2 new styles for both men and women are hud driven and come with 9 colors that can be changed on various parts of the frame for many combinations.  The lenses are also adjustable as well as options for flares.  I love their glasses, which are not just textures on a prim, and are impeccably made.

Back to haut.monde.  I was shopping with Jacqui, which is a sure way for me to go broke.  I wanted to show her the new shoe releases there and she did her "OOOO" thing which is pretty much a dangerous thing.  We started demoing the Natilde skins which we both had picked up a pre-release version of a few weeks ago and she starts her "Eden that is so you" talk and I had to agree.  I looked great and cuter than her.  The most awesome thing?  For 700 or 800 L you don't get just one skin... you get a fatpack with a whole bunch of makeup layers for a fun day of SL Barbie!  FYI - the base layer does not have a mouth but it includes several tat layer lips. I IMed Teresa Republic, the creator and one of my new goddesses, who assured me my graphics card hadn't croaked on me and that this is how it should be.  I'm sure some people would rather I not have a mouth in hope I would not say some of the things I say in IM.

Lots of good times for all can still be found at Hair Fair '11.  Lelutka can be found on Sim 1 and a complete list of slurls can be found on the Hair Fair blog as well as all kinds of tips to make it easier to visit.

Credits
Hair: Lelutka: Swoop, Loose: LeLutka @ Hair Fair '11
Skin: haut.monde: Natilde
Eyes: Glam Affair: Stella V2 - 14
Dress: Peqe: M.I.
Tanks: Boom: Everyday and Element Tanks
Shorts: Whippet & Buck: Saeya Resort Suit Shorties
Glasses: Role Optic: Advantage I
Shoes: Peqe: Keira Boots
           Miami: Deco Rumba Fly @ My Second Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. E, I both love and HATE that your post is SO much better than mine. <3

    ReplyDelete