Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hair Fair 2010: Rezlpsa

I've been showing a lot of the gifts at Hair Fair 2010 on Free*Style but what really excites me is all the amazing hair that you can get there beyond freebies.  Hair Fair 2010 is foremost a charity event that benefits Wigs for Kids, which creates wigs for children who have experienced hair loss, often due to chemotherapy.  Each designer must donate at least 50% of the proceeds to Wigs for Kids but many have donated more than one, some at 100 %.  We have seen how the generosity of designers and customers in SL have been able to have such a significant impact through donating to important charities and Hair Fair has always been a leader on that front.  

That being said, I shop for a lot more than the freebies at Hair Fair.  All of the hairs are NEW, never before released items.  It was a little bit of heaven to marvel at the creativity of so many amazing SL designers.  I am thrilled that the first designer I am going to show off is Rezlpsa Luckstone of Rezlpsa, who is making her debut at Hair Fair!  Her new designs are so fresh and pure and available in many different color combinations.  I've yacked enough; let's see her work!

Rezlpsa: Mary - an adorable ponytail style.  Fresh and a touch sassy!
Rezlpsa: Jane - 50% of the proceeds for this item benefit Wigs for Kids. It's a nice mid-length middle part style that I have found very difficult to find.  This one is awesome.
Rezlpsa: Harriet - a perfect little bob. It's a great length and very versatile. A lot like my hair in RL!
Rezlpsa: Eliza.  I remember when Rezzie was making this hair and the painstaking effort she made into perfecting it.  It come in 2 tones and also has color chunks for a bit of fun.  It is absolutely one of my favorites!

Thank you Rezzie for all your hard work.  You are a fantastic addition to the Hair Fair line up! Rezlpsa is located on Sim 4 of Hair Fair here.

Skin worn in all photos is Laq: Tess2

No comments:

Post a Comment