Sunday, March 8, 2015

It's been a long time

Wow! I hadn't realized how long it had been since I did a blog post. A long, loooooooong time! In my defense, I haven't been slacking - just extremely busy. Holidays, 2 sim rebuilds, and my store. Ugh! Also, my inventory had gotten so bad, I didn't change clothes for weeks at a time, because it would of taken me an hour just to find an outfit. wheeee Luckily, I've had a little extra time this week, and I finally got my crap organized. Go me! *nerdsmile*
Anyhoo, I saw this dress on someone while I was on a routine shopping trip a while back, and I was all OMGZTHATISSOCOOL! It's from Peqe. I absolutely love the way the sleeves are. Totally awesome. I had gotten the wire collar from Zibska back during Mystic Realms Faire. I think it gives the dress an edgy flair.
As for the location of the photo, I looked all over, trying to find a spot with the right vibe. I found a sim called China. It is very minimalistic, but totally fabulous. The very few items on the sim look like charcoal drawings, of sorts. You definitely should check it out. I'll be squeezing out a few more photos this weekend, so stay tuned! <3


Credits:
Dress = Peqe - Majestic_White

Collar = Zibska ~ Alfihar Collar

Hair = ETD Again - Winter Whites (no longer available)

Skin = Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere*

Eyes = REPULSE - Rigor Mortis Eyes

Necklace = :Fusion: Chain cross necklaces

Lashes = [LeLutka] - LOLA Lashes

Location = China

1 comment: