Friday, September 26, 2014

Holding on to baggage

I've had this dress for like a year. It's from The Secret Store, and its called the E-Motion dress. It has animated clouds going across it, and is one of the most clever pieces of clothing I've seen!


I'd been wanting to do a photo using it, but I just couldn't think of a proper concept. However, after finding these cute clouds in my (bottomless pit of an) inventory, it came to me. This interpretation sort of sums up an aspect of my RL atm: Holding on to baggage. So yeah, this pic turned out having 2 purposes. (and yay, I finally got to photo my dress!) Check the credits below for the goodies. Until next time! ^.^

Credits:
Skin: Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere*
Dress: The Secret Store - E-Motion Dress (it's animated!) - Was a previous event item, so I'm not sure if it's still available.
Hair: .Olive. the Anna Hair - HUD 3
Necklace: Cae :: Bolt :: Collection
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Balm Stains - Natural - Light
Pose & Clouds:
flowey. 'pet cloud' story - for Collabor88
flowey. 'rain or shine' story - for Collabor88
( - previous Collabor88 items, so not sure if they're still available..)
Window: Silent Woods 'Tilla' Window with animated Skies - Marketplace
Bird Cage: !Ohmai: HF2014 Tweeter Companions (Hair Fair Gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment