Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Breeze Blowing.....

Well, I haven't blogged in AGES. I've been busy helping out with the Home Expo this year! (If you haven't checked it out yet, what are you waiting for?? It ends soon!) Now that most of the work is done, I decided to catch up on some photo taking. :D




I'd gotten this pose pack from HopScotch back during Fashion for Life (I think). It's called "With the wind". It came with 5 poses, and 2 versions of the scarf thingys (sheer, and solid). I'd been trying to find the perfect outfit to wear with it. Oddly enough, I was out shopping the other day and I saw a girl with this dress on. I LURVE IT! It just looks very .....regal/bold yet romantic to me. After the initial IM of OMGILOVEYOURDRESS-WHERE'SITFROM??, she was kind enough to point me to Peqe! This is one of those dresses that can be worn for all sorts of looks, just by changing your accessories. It comes in several different colors, and was very reasonably priced. After topping it off with one of my favorite hairstyles from Exile, and my look was complete! Until next time! :D

Credits:
Skin: Essences {Linka} pale 01
Dress: Peqe - Highgarden_YinYang
Hair: Exile::Blown Away Natural Fusion
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Cyrene
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Balm Stains - Lilac - Light
Eyeshadow: Essences Eyeshadow 03 *light*
Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* With the wind (scarf thingys included!)

Location:  Whispering Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment